Forms for Chitra Santhe 2013 are now available at CKP.

Other requirements along with the form during submission -

• Passport pic of artist
  • INR 300 DD in favour of "Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore - 1"
  • Bio Data of artist
  • Photographs of two works

Last date for submission - November 30, 2013

Please note tjhis time Chitra Santhe is on the FIRST Sunday of January., 5th Jan ( instead of the usual schedule of last Sunday of January) !!! So hurry up with your works.

Cheers,

Soman Patnaik

Update - 2013/Dec 13

- this time the "rejection" intimation is coming by Govt. of India postal service and not by a call on your cell phone like it used to be all these years. Please keep an eye on your post-box and also please pass on the message to your friends who have applied ! I got the info from one of the "rejected" applicants and thought of sharing. (Info courtesy: Asha Sudhakar Shenoy jee)

So, keep an eye on your post box fellas!!!

Tags: 2014, Chitra, Form, Patnaik, Requirements, Santhe, Soman

Views: 2524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the timely information Soman!

*Chitra Santhe 2014 :o)

Thanks, Soman!

Where can I get the form?

at CKP only, else use a photocopy of the form and try....

but, u got only one day - tomorrow.........

Yeah! So how many pencil jammers have submitted their respective forms.... please mention your names, so that when the list comes out, we know how many of us are there on Jan 5th.

Also I would be a good idea to share our Stall numbers and phone numbers once the list comes out.

Sharing our participators names will help us when the list comes out, so that whoever goes to CKP later on can check (when the list comes out), and can get the stall details of other participants as well...

Cheers!!!

I'll start, form submitted today - Soman Patnaik, +91 9535 644 442

I have submitted my application. I can be contacted by my mobile 09940676801 :)

I also submitted on 27th November - Mohan Kumar - +91 7411036424

Thanks for the valuable information Soman. But I have sent too late...:(

Hi Soman,

It was a timely information. I was able to submit the form on last day. Thanks again.

Nishad 

Asha Sudhaker jee has helped us with this info - that this time the "rejection" intimation is coming by Govt. of India postal service and not by a call on your cell phone like it used to be all these years. Please keep an eye on your post-box and also please pass on the message to your friends who have applied ! I got the info from one of the "rejected" applicants and thought of sharing.

So, keep an eye on your post box fellas!!!

wow thank u soman it nice of u

RSS

Members

Pencil Jammers is a sketch Club that brings together people who love to draw! We lay special emphasis on traditional, non-digital media.

© 2014   Created by Pencil Jam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+