CWA @ Museum, Egmore - 27 Oct 2013

Museum witnessed a wonderful get-together of enthusiastic CWA today.
Many new faces today (Dayalini, Subramanian, Manikantan, Ramesh, Shashtha, Selvakumar and shesha shree). Some preferred to observe and other joined us sketching.
Some sketched inside biological museum while other sketched outside. Wonderful to see all the sketches together at the end. 
We should call this childrenz day out. Amazed at the creativity demonstrated by kids.. 

Feel free to sketch/ paint the photos posted here and share them at this album/thread.
Thanks to Sumitha for sharing Diwali greetings and sweet to group!
Happy Diwali wishes to all!

3275209101?profile=original

3275209814?profile=original

3275209973?profile=original

Surrender under saint

3275210127?profile=original

This is not all; more works added after this click. Share the photo if any one has clicked.

3275210274?profile=original

Snehalatha's wonderful quick sculpture on the spot.

3275210477?profile=original

Jyothi's wonderful sketch

3275210616?profile=original

She is an art enthusiast working at Museum. She took our group photo.

3275210766?profile=original

Group having all age! (click to view big)

3275210844?profile=original

Reshmi &co

3275210908?profile=original

Yashu (little GS)

3275211114?profile=original

Yashu and Smita

3275211221?profile=original

Little Jayanth and his mother

3275211191?profile=original

Shashtha with his creation! Do not miss the man under the tree..

You need to be a member of penciljammers to add comments!

Join penciljammers

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Murali...thank you for the lovely photographs and interesting report. I am very sorry to have missed this event and when time permits I hope to do a sketch or two based on your photographs.

• Murali has to give a photo session too.the photographs of Yashu is too good where the background trees are smashed.

• Good to see that CWC is growing week-by-week.  Lovely photos Murali, and everyones' - young and old , artwork photographed together looks very good.  It seems to have been an interesting jam.

Very nice skeleton studies, difficult to get proportions,  while standing and sketching .

• Thanks Nandita! Your comments from Bangalore encourage us a lot. 

It was very interesting jam indeed. 

• 3275390832?profile=original

• Sumitha...That is a very cool idea to combine, sketches, text and photograph into one panel. The sketches are very nice and the bottom two appeal to me very much.

• In three pictures the faces turn right.it shows your imaginative power at work.

right.it
      This domain may be for sale!
    • Nice studies.

• Very nice sketches Sumitha- nice dino.

• very nice pencil sketches

This reply was deleted.