Welcome to the Penciljam Drawing challenge!
This is a weekly prompt to draw, so we can stay in shape. There are no rules except
- to draw for the reason you want to draw
- to more importantly, have fun!
How will it work
- The prompts for the week will be shared after the Sunday jam
- There will be 5 prompts which can be attempted/ interpreted as you choose (we break for weekends)
- We could share the drawing on the Drawing challenge group https://penciljammers.com/groups/drawingchallenge/dailydrawinggallery or on WhatsApp
- Feel free to share prompt ideas or inspiration since this is an open challenge
- It's that simple! Let’s get going!
#Week 2 Prompts:
Day 1: “FIREFLY LAMPS” What if lamps had fireflies inside them
Day 2: “DRAW USING ONLY WHITE”
Day 3: “A MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURE INSPIRED FIRE” —- For example, a fire monster / fairy / Goddess
Day 4: “SPARKLE”
Day 5: “CITY OF LIGHTS”