Welcome to the Penciljam Drawing challenge!
This is a weekly prompt to draw, so we can stay in shape. There are no rules except
- to draw for the reason you want to draw
- to more importantly, have fun!
How will it work
- The prompts for the week will be shared after the Sunday jam (this week being the first is an exception)
- There will be 5 prompts which can be attempted/ interpreted as you choose (we break for weekends)
- We could share the drawing here on the Drawing challenge group
- Feel free to share prompt ideas or inspiration since this is an open challenge
- It's that simple! Let’s get going!
#Week 1 Prompts:
Day 1: “IF FISH COULD FLY”
Day 2: “WHAT I ATE TODAY”
Day 3: “A CREATURE INSPIRED BY A HOUSEHOLD OBJECT” —- For example, a dragonfly inspired by a clothes stand or a flamingo inspired by a chair, or a bottle shaped bird
Day 4: “INTERPRET THE SONG MR. TAMBOURINE MAN” https://youtu.be/PYF8Y47qZQY —- Add something of your own to the song. Pick a phrase that strikes a chord, maybe a visual it inspires in your mind?
Day 5: “A STILL FROM THE MOVIE TRAILER FOR HONEYLAND” https://youtu.be/B27ORUHlp6E