Replies

• Thank you so much for ur appreciation ramya..this is wonderful building to draw.easy to capture in light & dark areas.

• Absolutely lovely!

• Thank you very much Anil sir..your presence make me to do such works.

• Anil, the sketch of the building provides us a good sense of the mood of this place. very nice people sketches.

• Thanks GS

•  Anil, lovely sketches. The shading of the building  gives it that'' building of those days effect'' :) The bearded person sketch is very nice.

• Thanks Prabha. What a lovely description within quotes! The Bearded person is George, the most sketched character of PJ, I guess!

• 3275374119?profile=original3275374083?profile=originalHere are my two sketches from yesterday

IISc campus was green! and Old!! it was a place out of a story , old gnarled trees, unending roads, squirells, stone buildings, sloping tiled roofs, an occasional cycle rider. I can go on. Lovely place, wish to go again and see more.

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3275374119?profile=original
    • Great sketches Ramya and the gestures done at the canteen too.  The green in the sketch makes certain areas pop up.  Great going.

• Thanks Nandita :)

This reply was deleted.